Tuesday 1 July 2014

Should I forgive him or dump him?

Kassiia says;
My bf went on another girls fb everyday, sometimes even 3 times a day. This was happening for about 4 months! Then I caught him and he stopped and he even blocked her for me. They never talked,  I know that for sure. But should I break up with him? Or let it go? He said he only did that because he thought she was good looking. 

But he would never be interested in a girl like her (she is the definition of a slut). btw my bf is a shy guy and I know he would NEVER cheat. But it just bugs me how he kept looking at her profile soooo much!!!! We have been dating for 3 years!!! And he doesn't even talk to other girls. HE HAS NEVER TALKED TO THIS GIRL, otherwise I would never forgive him. I need mature answers btw

You have really answered your own question. After doing something wrong, he did everything to put it right. Men are very tempted by highly sexual women but the bottom line is he was only tempted.
Forgiveness is essential in any relationship. Of course, if he did it again, that would be another matter. As it stands, show the same mercy you would like to be shown if you unintentionally had hurt him instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment