Thursday 3 July 2014

I can't hide my feelings any longer

Alexander says:
I'm thinking of telling my crush of 4 years how I feel about her and it will be certain rejection and I don't really like looking sad in front of her because she will try to cheer me up by making me laugh and stuff but I don't want her to do that because what if I cry or something? How can I not look sad or even cry? (Yeah I'm sensitive guy, but only when it comes to her). 

This is a very common dilemma - you don't want to ruin a great friendship by telling her how you feel. But you are living a lie! It ISN'T a great friendship at all, just torture for you having what you can't have right in your face. This cannot go on. Tell her how you feel, and if what you expect happens, move on to other friendships and other relationships. That will be much better than what you're doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment