Thursday 3 July 2014

Does she want my buddy or me?

Mercury says:
This girl I like at work would find weird ways to put herself around me all the time. Like take the same breaks as me and meet me in certain places she knew I'd be at certain times. Sometimes I feel like she likes my buddy too. I feel like she started taking the stairs out to the parking lot every afternoon after he started which is the way he goes. Instead of taking the elevator. 

Although I remember seeing her walk the elevator way before he came I can't really remember what she did usually. Now that he's gone she's still taking the stairs so I don't know if she was doing this to run into him or what?? 
 
Maybe she got tired of you making no move! It's not too late to ask her out, but why didn't you do that when she was giving you every opportunity? If you like her, show the balls you haven't shown up to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment