Thursday 3 July 2014

Does he like me?

Jacynta says:
Theres this guy from school that I talk to online alot. He's told me things that he's never told anyone else. I'm pretty sure he's friendzoned me because he's also asked for my opinion on whos the hottest out of a number of girls or whatever. The thing is, he is very affectionate with me. He hugs me quite often, and one time my friend called me a **** and he said "No no, don't call her that, don't". He also kissed me on the cheek on that day. 

There was another time when we were at a party and he kept accidentally calling everyone my name. He came up and told me and my friend about it later and jokingly said "I'm love with you". Another time, we were in an exam and he turned around and gave me a high five, before giving everyone else one. I know that doesn't mean anything, but I was the furthest person away from him and he gave me one first. 

So I know all these things could just mean he's a friendly and affectionate person but I can't help but wish there was at least a tiny bit of truth behind "I'm in love with you".
 

So, based on what I've said, do you think there's any possibility that he might like me, even just a tiny bit? 


Yes there is but do you really want someone who hasn't got the balls to ask you out? Kindness is lovely, but you want someone with some backbone as well. If you're still not put off, spell it out to him that if he asked you out, you would say yes. And I really do mean SPELL IT OUT because guys just don't get female "hints"

My wife fancied me for ages but I just didn't get it. In fact everyone else got it except me! Eventually a mutual friend with a big mouth told me she fancied me and that made asking her out easy next time she set up a social event. Having got me in the end, she still has me!

No comments:

Post a Comment