Thursday 3 July 2014

A massage turned into something more

Graham says:
My gf gave me approval to get a happy ending massage, assuming it would be a HJ, but the girl gave me a BJ instead (with a condom). Did that turn a non-cheating event into a cheating event?
And before anyone asks, I'd be okay with her getting a fingered happy ending massage, or being played with a toy, but regarding the condom *******, she couldn't have an oral happy ending without actually exchanging fluids with someone, so I'm not sure how I'd feel. 


If you both want sex, what's the problem? If you want a sexual relationship of any kind, it DOES involve the exchanging of body fluids - you've done that already if you've kissed her. You're really having sex already and just splitting hairs over what sex means. If you're a Christian who's taken The Pledge, you've broken it already. If you're not, allow the joy of sex to fulfill your relationship, using proper contraception. 

No comments:

Post a Comment