Thursday 19 June 2014

She will not tell me what the problem is!

Akash says
I'm loving a girl like my 2nd mother (wife is equal to 2nd mother)because I always trust on her lot.
but problem is from few days she is in some problem but i m asking her lots about that she is not telling anything, really i became so nervous!


 Can you tell me pls whether should continue my relationship with her not because still i m loving her... one more thing is she is not calling me and not msging me but whenever i ask her she will tell me that she was in problems i don't know anything but really i m fed up with this....what to pls tell me suggestions my dear friends

Time for an ultimatum. If your relationship is to have a future, you must know everything about each other, good and bad. If she does not trust you to be helpful and sympathetic, your relationship has no future. Point this out to her, and if she will still not share the problem, it's time to let her go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment