Tuesday 3 June 2014

Is this true love?

Dan says
This is the most stress free relationship I've ever been in. I don't know why but, it's great! I'm guessing it is because she was my best friend for a few years before we dated. In the past with other gf's, I used to get so angry and mad and upset. But with my current girlfriend I don't. I'm not jealous. And she told me jokingly the other day that she "smoked" before when I knew her - she didn't and she was just joking she said "yea I smoked air!" But I didn't get MAD at her, it wasn't an angry feeling. I couldn't be mad at her because well I loved her. I don't flip out on her and no matter what I will love her. Is this true love? I'm literally so stress-free in this relationship!

I'm so happy for you! And if it aint broke don't fix it. I really wouldn't concern yourself over this question. If it's love, you'll know soon enough. A good sign will be the next time you don't know where she is and you can't contact her. If you're beside yourself with worry and all kinds of unpleasant scenarios rush through your head - and you're desperately relieved to find out she's ok - then you're probably in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment