Thursday 26 June 2014

I can't stop thinking about her and I don't know what to do...?

Damian says:
There's this girl, and I can't stop thinking about her. She liked me and we texted for a while. She wanted to go on dates with me but I ignored her when I liked her, idk why. The last conversation we had, I stopped replying. We haven't talked in a few weeks but it's like I can't shake the thought of her. I'm thinking about her way too much, and I almost feel like she is too at that same moment. I feel like we had a connection. I don't know what to do it's gotten to the point where I can't even sleep at night, and when I think about her, I get this feeling in my gut like she's right there with me

Time for courage. Time to get in touch and tell her that the biggest mistake you ever made was ignoring her. Tell her you think she's utterly gorgeous and you'd love the chance to treat her like a princess. You might succeed, you might fail, but either is better than a lifetime wondering "what if"

No comments:

Post a Comment