Tuesday 3 June 2014

I am not getting on with my sister

Penny says
Me and my twin hate each other! We're both 16 but nobody listens to me! When my sister has a problem she starts fights with me. My guardian told us to behave and stop arguments but my sister kept hitting me and winding me up so I finally flipped and attacked her. I hate this so much! Since we were children we've done this. I've tried everything! I've ignored her, I tried talking to her about it, but nothing works! I need someone to help me! I'm getting to the point I can't take much more! 

It's very rare for twins to fall out like this so I feel very sorry for you. Sometimes sibling relationships don't work out. I am estranged from my own sister.

As far as possible keep your distance from her. You have the right to defend yourself if attacked, but don't stoop to petty acts of revenge. If you do not want anything to do with her, you have the right to say so. Explore the possibility of going to live with a relative. As a last resort you can go into care if you feel that strongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment