Wednesday 21 May 2014

What should I do about my ex?

Ryan says:
I'm a guy (16) and me and my ex broke up 5 months ago but have seriously texted all day everyday for about 3 and a half years she's my Bestfriend and I love her to bits anyway we broke up because of trust issues and stuff that has well and truly sorted itself out. She knows I want to get back together with her but says she wants to be single but still loves me, we still text all day everyday and we both get jealous if someone texts someone else, what should I do? Should I say I need an answer me or single or should I let her get jealous and miss me by not talking which would be hard on both of us. 

You have already had your answer - she wants to stay single. You have been well-and-truly friend-zoned! You have two choices. You can accept this and just be a good friend, or if it's too frustrating, cut her off completely. She will be hurt but it's in the best interest of both of you if you can't take NO for an answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment