Friday 23 May 2014

Should I stay friends with my ex?

Curious says:
He left me because I broke his heart and then he didn't really talk to me for three months unless I spoke to him then all of a sudden the other day he asked to come see me n i said yes. We ended up kissing and then I asked him if he's wanting to be back with me. He said no he wants to explore (as in other girls etc, he's 20) and he said he does love me but doesn't want to be with me because he doesn't trust me whatsoever and because of what I did. 

Yet he was acting the same, kissing me on the forehead cuddling with me n acting like my boyfriend so I didn't really feel the pain and hurt until he went home later n to make it worse I had sex with him. It hurt because I realised he's still choosing not to be with me regardless.
What do you think of the situation and should I stay friends with him or?? 


There's no question that some people do become friends with their exes, but only when they can stick to the boundaries that friendships involve.

In your case I don't think you can - you will just mess with each other's heads and keep hurting each other. It will be better for both of you to make a complete break with no hard feelings. There is also now too much distrust and hurt to resurrect a romance. Learn the lessons from what went wrong and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment