Sunday 25 May 2014

Our relationship has gone sour

Sarah Jane says:
My boyfriend and I are together 4years next month. We are in our 20s. In love. Everything was perfect for the first 3years. He was head over in heels in love. .always giving me compliments ..flowers at my door ..whisking me away . You name it I got it. He went to Australia last summer and since he came back everything has gone downhill. We fight.. I cry. I have gotten jealous problems since his holiday I don't no why but I do. He looks at girls and says he never dose . I no he dose. I just don't feel like I'm enough for him. He never dose anything I said above anymore. I feel like hes taking me for granted. I love him god so much I don't want to leave him. He always says im this im that.. he always tells me to go away dosnt talk to me until I have to go ring or text him. Im chasing after him and why he doesn't give me the time or day anymore really. Its making me lose sleep and feel sick and worried. He always says ' I don't no anymore this relationship makes me ****' then I say ok what am I to you?! Am I your girlfriend or what if u feel like this . Then he goes crazy and says ' do I have to answer every fucking day I do want to be with you I cant deal with this ****' seriously what am I to him .  : ( 

I'm sorry to tell you this but this relationship is dead - long dead - destroyed by jealousy, possessiveness, mistrust and resentment. It's now turned toxic and is hurting both of you. He is not strong enough yet to do what's best for both of you and dump you completely.

However much you want him, I think you know in your heart that this is so over. One of you has to make the move sooner or later, and the sooner it's done the better.

Guys by the way, even loyal committed guys can't resist an ogle at other girls. That's fine so long as they keep their hands, heart and other parts solely for you. You may want to bear that in mind for future relationships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment