Friday 30 May 2014

My ex posted a picture of my penis online!

Max says
So my ex girlfriend's friend posted a picture of a penis on her account profile pics, and I'm 95 percent sure it's mine, and I remember my ex kept saying that she loved my penis. Then she turned a little promiscuous, and we broke up, and now she's totally off hanging out with bad people (I haven't been with. her for a year and a half). So I see her friend posted a pic of me just belly-down so you don't see my face or anything. At first I was so angry, but should I call my ex, or ignore it since no one knows it's me? I hope she doesn't know herself it's me because I live near her! help! 
 
Welcome to the Digital Revolution - one disadvantage is that anything you do is all over the web forevermore. Your next move is a no-brainer - just let it go and put it down to experience. But learn your lesson! Think twice before you do anything in front of a camera in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment