Monday 26 May 2014

Is it too soon to ask this guy to hang out again?

Hailey says:
So me and this guy have been friends at school for a while now (high school) and I have the BIGGEST crush on him and he's a drummer and plays guitar and a whole bunch of instruments so I asked him if he wanted to go to the EMP (it's a huge music place where you can play their instruments and stuff) with me and two other of our friends. He said for sure and we went on Saturday.
I don't want to type the full details but he was flirting a LOT and tried to teach me stuff and kept looking at me. So when we dropped him back off at his house he thanked us for taking him and said how much fun he had. That night he texted me again and said how awesome it was and I said we should totally hang out this summer (which starts in 2 weeks) and he said "no doubt!!" Well it's only been 2 days since then but I really just want to hang out with him alone.. Our houses are walking distance apart and I don't know if it's too early to ask to hang out again?? Am I being too desperate?? PLEASE HELP 


Having the hots for someone doesn't make you desperate. Desperate is when anyone will do. Clearly that's not you. Make your move, and I hope it turns out to be a Summer you'll always remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment