Saturday 17 May 2014

I just found out my mom isn't my real mom!

Anonymous says:
I just feel like I've been cheated. I'm 15 & my mom (or some random lady) just told me I'm adopted. She was a single mom so I always asked since I was a lil kid,"Where's dad?" But she just says,"I'll tell U when the times right :)" But Now I'm 15, & she tells me she not even my mom, WTF? She said, she was my mom's best friend is high school, but my mom left to another country when I was a baby.

It's weird, she still feels like my mom, but she's not, WTF? What a waste of time. I mean, she was never mean to me, she was actually my best friend, up until I was like 12, she's read me stories b4 I slept, but then I overcame my shyness & made friends my own age. She's sweet, but I want my real family. 


You are bound to be shocked, confused and upset by this bombshell. It will take some time for you to get your head around it. The person who looked after you may not be your biological mom but whether she's MOM is a decision made by YOU. Has she loved you? Has she always been there for you? Can you count on her when everything gets shitty? Do you care about her? If so, she deserves the title MOM. Give it a couple of weeks to take it all in then decide if you want to meet your biological mom. Contact other adopted kids and listen to their own experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment