Wednesday 21 May 2014

I have questions about sex

Georgia says:
I'm 18, and I'm a virgin. I plan to stay that way for a while for several reasons. But right now, I have several sex questions that honestly I just can't ask my parents because they'll think I'm sexually active or something.
First, how do I get over the fear of sex? Right now, the idea seems crazy and scary. Second, does it hurt the first time for girls? I know how sex works, and quite frankly, it sounds really painful.. Third, how do you know what to do when it happens? Do instincts just take over, or do you have to learn? That's it for right now. If you could answer my questions without being rude, I would really appreciate it! 


First question is do you really want sex or a sexual relationship? Could you happily live a lifetime without one? If the answer is NO to the first question and YES to the second, you may be asexual - a genuine sexual orientation.
If you like the idea of sex, your fear will be overcome by a very caring sensitive man or by a therapist who will get to the root of your fear and help you overcome it.

There aren't any rules about what you do in sex - the short answer is whatever feels nice. This takes some trial-and-error and experimentation.

The first time may hurt as your hymen is ruptured but some girls only have flimsy ones or even none, so there's no pain. However it WILL hurt if you are not fully sexually aroused first and the man just shoves in his penis all the way straight away. The right guy who is gentle and caring is absolutely crucial to a good first-time experience.

By the way I was a virgin until I was 23 so you are no freak!

No comments:

Post a Comment