Tuesday 20 May 2014

I don't know what she wants!

Ana says:
Okay we were only a month into a relationship,and I was giving her the amount of attention she would give me, that way I wouldn't seem so needy, she was bothered by it she always thought I was playing games with her because I didn't text her back immidiatley, I gave her space that's what she wanted, but she wanted me to text back right away which is a bad thing it led us to an end, she stoped talking and texting me for 2 days no response just because she felt like it, I got upset or worried what if something happened and well she said I pushed her away that I didn't give her space idk what to say she called me immature but she's the 1 who broke up threw a text then she started denying that we were even together idk she's just trying to find an excuse for me she has nothing on me idk though I gave her everything idk wtf happed.. 

You are not going mad, it isn't you! You are dealing with someone who is in every sense confused, and there's nothing you can do about it - you can't unconfuse someone you're in a relationship with - that's the job of a therapist.
Sometimes you have to shrug your shoulders and accept that for some people you can't do anything right. You'd be better off moving on to someone you can win with - you are not responsible for someone else's issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment