Tuesday 27 May 2014

He says we're friends but he made a pass at me!

Andrea says
I started working with this guy. He left his number in my locker and asked me to text him. So we've been texting every night since then. A few nights ago he told me that he JUST wanted to be friends. Then he asked me out on a date and tried holding my hand and kissing me.... But yet when I ask about our status he still remains with the "friends" thing.. I'm totally lost here. Should I just leave him alone for good?

I'm sorry to tell you this but one of the most popular "Guy Lies" out there is "I just want to be friends" This usually means "I understand you don't want to f*** me now but I'd like to hang around with you and try to change your mind". He has spoken with his actions, and the kindest thing for you and him is to cut this guy loose permanently. You don't have to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment