Sunday 25 May 2014

Have I lost my chance?

James says:
I'm 17 and there is this girl in one of my lessons, we had barely spoke before last week but she started talking to me for no reason. Today she was sat talking with a group of her friends but when I walked in the class and sat on a different table she came and sat with me and started talking to me. Our class had an exam today and I decided to walk down early and she walked down with me even though her friends were still in the class. We were sat talking for quite a while, just the two of us even though she had friends at the other end of the corridor, before the exam started. After the exam had finished she was talking to her friends but when I walked out of the hall she came to talk to me. Does this sounds like she likes me or is she just being friendly?
The reason I am asking is because I have never had a girlfriend before and I like her but I am unsure if she likes me.
The next time I will see her will be in 2 weeks. Will this be too long to wait or could I still have a chance? Have I blown any chance or will it be ok to wait 2 weeks? 


You'll find out soon enough. Success in dating requires two important qualities - courage and persistence. What holds guys back is the fear of rejection. Rather than face the risk, they don't do anything at all. When you see her again, tell her how lovely she is and you'd be honoured if she went on a date with you. Yes she might say no or even worse leave you hanging with a "maybe" (take that as a no) and you will feel bad, but you would feel worse being a coward.

Keep asking girls long enough, you'll learn to do it better by experience, but remember everyone is a little different. Believe me I know all about failure in many fields, but you know what? - I'm no longer afraid of it. I either succeed or I learn something. Hang on in there and make your move in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment