Tuesday 27 May 2014

Ex won't leave me alone!

Anonymous says:
He's a bad person, he's done a lot of mental harm to me and I want nothing to do with him.

He always has a way to keep me associated with him. He tells people about how we were together and why we broke up. He accidentally contacts me. He tries to get involved with people who were my so called 'friends'. I want him out of my life? I saw him other day and he stared directly at me and then A week before that be 'accidently ' called me.

How do I get him out of my life? Don't even want to associated with this asshole no more!!


This is sadly a combination of male ego, revenge and power-tripping. I come across this sort of psychological warfare all the time. There are three things you must do. Firstly name and shame him to EVERYBODY on social media. Secondly, if you an afford it or can get help, apply for a restraining order on this individual, making it illegal for him to contact you. Thirdly, keep all evidence of his contact with you, taking photographs, recordings and keeping messages and e-mails so you can file a valid complaint to the Police.

He's not going to go away just because you want him to, so you are going to have to fight. Good luck.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment