Thursday 6 February 2014

Possessive Mom

abcdefg says:
Well first things first i live with my mom and i help pay the bills..I would like to move out once i have a better job to support myself but i think my mom wants me to live with her for the rest of my life :( My sister mentioned that we should all live together to save money & i thought it was a great idea that way when i have my savings together i can move out & my mom wont be alone but my mom doesnt like that idea because she likes to have privacy(My sis has 2 kids) Idk what to do..What would you all do?? 

You have the right to live your own life. Your mother is NOT your responsibility, no matter what anyone says. Of course you can be concerned for her but the best way to help her is to be happy yourself, and if that means striking out on your own, then do so. If your mum loves you rather than is simply just clinging to you, she will let you go. Love never forces its own way. Live your life be free, whether mom likes that or not - it's YOUR life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment