Thursday 13 February 2014

Is it normal for my girlfriend to tell other guys she loves him?

Brock says:
Ok my girlfriend and I have been dating for about 6 months. She is in Choir and they have "choir children" and "choir parents" and she has a "choir son" who is a year younger than us. They constantly hug each other whenever they see each other and always tell each other they love each other. She doesn't ever hug me like she does to him and doesn't tell me she loves me in public like that either. I get really jealous when I see that and I don't know if this is normal or something?? He also has a girlfriend and I know she doesnt love him like that, but she still hugs him and says she loves him a whole lot more than she does to me. What should I do? I live in California 

What kind of bizarre choir is this?! It sounds like a well-meaning but very misguided way of doing things. If it was like adults looking after children, then I could understand it, but not when one "parent" is scarcely more mature than the "child".

You're not imagining it, this IS weird, and in my opinion, unhealthy. It means that you have to "share" her with this unwholesome setup. If I were you I would walk away right now, and date a girl you don't have to share with what seems to be a cult in all but name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment