Thursday 13 February 2014

I'm 16 and want to get laid

Francisco says;
I'm good at hooking up, ive hooked we 6 girls in the last year. One of them was 25, but what I need is to get laid. Now, how do I go from just hooking up to actual sex?

You don't NEED to get laid, you WANT to get laid. Nothing awful will happen to you if you don't. I was 23 and my Son who is 18 still hasn't, because he's fussy! That's despite having a permanent coke bottle down his pants like most young men have.

That said, if you want to, and you meet a girl who wants to with you, I see no harm in that, so long as you practice safe sex. If you're with a girl who likes you for long enough, it's almost inevitable. Be patient, be kind, be gentle, be helpful, make her laugh and appreciate her intellectual and emotional qualities - don't just tell her she's got great ****.

And finally, when you go from one "base" to another ask her permission first! Respect her wishes and feelings, and all things *** to those who are patient but persistent.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment