Thursday 6 February 2014

I slept with my best friend's brother

Jesse says:
I really like my best friend even tho he has a girlfriend, I don't try to break them up or anything. But before they got together I told him I had feelings for him, but he had just got out of a relationship like a week before when I told him. He's a shy guy, and gets embarrassed over everything especially in front of me. He still flirts with me & touches my legs and stuff and stares at me in class & always smiles at me. Were super close. He told me to sleep with his older brother, and idid. After that, he got kinda sad I noticed. But yet he told me to do it.. I mean I know I don't have a chance since he has a girlfriend. Our friendship is still the same.. But why does he do This?! He's giving me so many mixed emotions. I know I need to move on but I'm stuck. 

You sound like two people who don't have the balls to disappoint other people and get what they really want, which is each other. Somebody here needs to start being decisive. I think you know it was a mistake to sleep with his brother because it's not what you actually wanted and has only complicated matters.

If you still want this guy then grow a pair and tell him how you feel and see if he's got the balls to make a clear choice. Take anything other than you right now as a no and move on. In future, bear in mind that sometimes you have to disappoint and frankly defeat the competition if you want to be happy and fulfill your heart's desire. Grow yourself some courage and decide for yourself who sleep with, not as suggested by anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment