Tuesday 18 February 2014

How do I compliment her?

b92 says;
Hello everybody. I need your help. There is this one girl I am really good friends with and I have a huge crush on her. She is the most beautiful girl I ever met. What are some cute/adorable way to tell her that she is more the most beautiful girls I have ever met. I am kind of shy with girls so I'll probably blush will saying it to her she get offended if I do. Are some ways that I could say it so she won't think I'm a creep. She has a really hot body and most of the guys who compliment her just want to get in her pants, but I dont I want to truly make her feel special and I appreciate her for her personality. How can I compliment her? I'm 20 she's 18

Good man, you have the right attitude. You have probably guessed already that you don't just tell her she's got great ****.

Ladies like to be complimented on their choices, actions and spheres of interest, so look for the common ground on things you both enjoy that you can say (truthfully) that you enjoy too. Compliment things like her choice of dress, makeup and accessories, and any work or achievements, and where possible show how you value her opinion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment