Tuesday 18 February 2014

How do I break up with her?

Confused says:
Hi,
I have met a girl over internet. Initially I haven't seen each other. We have exchanged mobile numbers and have texted each other for few months. Then I came to know she has feelings for me so I proposed her. She said Yes. As we haven't meet each other till that point, I visited her town just to see her. After meeting her I came to know she is a very sweet simple looking girl. I continue visiting her town in every other month. Its been two years we are together but from couple of months I am getting the feeling that I am not any more attracted to her. And wants to break up. But the problem is that even though I discussed my problem with her she did not understand and she is not ready TO BREAK UP. She loves me so much. I don't know what to do now...!!! 


If you are looking for a painless way out, there isn't one. You are inevitably going to break her heart. However it is absolutely what you must do. She will eventually heal and find love again, with someone who loves her back. Do not hesitate a moment longer and do what must be done. Then you too can move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment