Wednesday 19 February 2014

He's not making me happy

Milka says:
He is very decent, way too decent. He doesn’t want to hurt me and loves me a lot. He is into meditation, yoga etc. a very simple, respecting silent guy. I actually feel lucky to have a such a guy with me. He is also in a really high possision it makes for a easier to spend on things which we both like and have fun.
Only thing: He is pretty less romantic, doesn’t make an effort to understand my desires. He fogets my birthday and cries and says sorry… He is just this way. He goes on business trips and says he won’t be using his mobile because of roaming and no time for a call or skype. Once he was on a long trip for a month and called me just twice and had no proper contact details since he was on company trips.

I felt so terrible. Missed me to the extent of I thought I never want to meet him again. He hates texting, doesn’t care about his looks. Etc etc.

We are more like THE BEST FRIENDS than a couple. As friends we have lots and lots of fun, laugh a lot, play together. But when it comes to the emotional part of relationship. I feel disappointed… I am more emotionally bound with him than he is with me. He is more a practical guy. He loves me without any expectations on me. Even that hurts me sometimes. Is it wrong that I expect him to give me a hug me sometime? 


Let's get real here - this guy disappoints you and is not fulfilling your needs - something's got to give! You will only be unhappy if this continues. You need to tell him what you need, and if he can't deliver, you need to move on. I know you don't want to hurt the guy, but being stuck with the wrong one is far more painful in the wrong one.

No comments:

Post a Comment