Thursday 13 February 2014

He doesn't feel the same about me!

Anonymous says:
There's this guy I talk to him everyday and its been 7 months, we met online and in person once and we talk everyday. I thought he liked me because we would talk on the phone for 3 hours and because whenever I talked about guys he would get very jealous. He also trys to make me jealous by showing me girls that like him. 2 nights ago he asked me if I was talking to anyone and when I asked him why he assumed I was and kept saying I was lying when I told him I wasnt, and its the truth I only talk to him! Then he tried to play it off like he was only joking. last night I told him how I felt about him and we got into a huge fight b/c he wouldnt tell me how he felt and I kept saying I dont wanna talk to him anymore if he didnt want anything out of it because id be wasting my time. He pretty much told me he had no intention of dating me. Im going crazy I cant stop crying I want him! i ruined everything and I told him to lose my number we got in the biggest fight! ! WHAT DO I DO I FEEL HORRIBLE 

You DIDN'T ruin everything. There was never a proper relationship to ruin in the first place - it was clearly dysfunctional from the start. Everything about this encounter has FAIL written on it. You feel horrible because you liked the guy and you are conscious that you could have done things better. But even if you had, this is clearly a guy with issues who was never ready to be in a relationship.

There is much more to relationships than having the hots for each other. There has to be trust and kindness. These qualities are notably absent from your encounter - it would never have worked. please take one very important lesson from this - NEVER use jealousy to spice up a relationship - it only poisons it.

Dry your tears, take some time out and move on. I'm afraid getting your heart broken once or twice is kinda normal when you're searching for a partner. Don't despair - there really is someone for everyone, but it was never going to be this guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment