Thursday 20 February 2014

He didn't text me back

Brodi says:
So there's this guy in one of my classes and I really like him. In person when we talk he seems like he might like me too because he always gives me this look and he looks right into my eyes and smiles( I know that sounds lame, but it's true) and he's always messing around with me. Even one of my friends told me that she noticed the way he looks at me and notices that he flirts with me a lot. And also my friends and i were all talking with him and he said he has "high standards" but said it in a joking way and one of my friends was like "how tall does she have to be" and he was like "not very because I like short girls" and he looked at me when he said it. Maybe it was just a coincidence that he looked at me and I just so happened to be short but still. So over the weekend I texted him "hey(:" and he never replied. What does that mean? He still acts the same in person, but he never texts me. It's just confusing. 

It might just mean he didn't know how to respond. What is for sure is that this is going nowhere unless one of you has the courage to ask the other one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment