Thursday 20 February 2014

Do I fight on for this relationship?

Cheyenne says:
My boyfriend and I just broke up a few days ago after 14 months. We had our problems, and we would fight often but when we were good, gosh things were great. He would always tell me he loves me. We would cry together when we would explain our feelings for each other and how scared we were to lose each other. He would write me the most heart touching cards. He talked about if he had the money, all the things we would buy for me and so much more. Now that were broken up idk what to do. He still tells me he loves me and he wishes things didn't have to be this way. He posts really sad tweets and facebook statuses about how he wishes we could start over. Last time we saw each other we were crying because we lost each other. He says that he promises it's not goodbye and that he'll be back but now, he hardly responds to my texts begging for him to take me make and when he does he just says time is the only thing that will change us. What do I do? Keep fighting or let go? I'm so lost )': 

What you have omitted from your story is a crucial piece of information - WHY you broke up. That has a strong effect on whether the relationship can be saved. Is the issue more or less important than the relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment