Sunday 26 January 2014

Why did he touch my shoulder?

Alex says:
In history i sit behind this guy who i know but i wouldnt say we are close. He had to go ask the teacher sonething and when he walked by me he touched my shoulder and said i will be right back. I wasnt even talking to him so idk why he said that. Another time we were in circle groups and i was standing by him. We were talking to one of his friends and he put his hand on my shoulder again and let it linger. I looked at him and asked him not to touch me but he still does... I think his friends likes me but idk if he does.. why did he touch my shoulder?


This is a simple one - he likes you, but he's going about it the wrong way. It's now up to you to decide how you feel about him. In any case, you should not touch a lady without her prior permission. If you say to him "hey dude, if you want to touch me, ask my permission first" he'll be suitably educated.

No comments:

Post a Comment