Friday 31 January 2014

What do teen guys want?

Kasey says:
I know I know, a lot of these answers will be "guys want sex" "guys like boobs" whatever.
However, I know that not all guys are like that and I'm not the type of girl who goes for popular dickheads (Sorry to criticize). I'm smart, not academically but mature I guess. I'd like to know what nice guys look for in girls, I'd really prefer detail on the personality traits but I'm up for answers on looks.


Thankyou :) 

You will be pleased to know that not every teen guy has his brain entirely in his penis. There really is someone for everyone - it's finding them that's the problem! However your question is based on a false assumption - that guys are generally looking for the same thing - they're not!
you are in fact asking the wrong question! The right question is "What do YOU want?" Settle for nothing less, be fussy, never give up and Mr.Right will appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment