Wednesday 22 January 2014

Too sexy to get a girlfriend

James says:
Okay so one of my mates told me this yesterday, and I need some advice btw I'm 17
Him: "I know why you can't get a girlfriend"
Me: "ahah why's that?"
Him: "Well (his girlfriend) and I were talking about you and the looks of people, she said your soo soo hot and good looking, I told her to be honest on my looks and she said im not as good looking as you, however she said although your super hot, even if you got her number, she wouldnt date you, becauze your too good looking, and other girls will be also after you haha"
I'll admit I am pretty sexy, but I can't manage to get a girlfriend. I get several girls a day asking for sex, and I'm like the most confident guy around, so I can easily get a girls number. I'm a smooth talker, so I have great flirty, interesting and funny chats with girls, but when I ask them on a date they always say they couldn't see it working, but still try get me to have sex with them.

What do I do? How do I get girls to want a relationship? Are they right? 


Most guys would think it's a nice problem to have! It's never been mine, but I've had some clients who've had the same problem. Girls DO want a relationship with you, and you can wear down their reluctance by showing the girl that she is special with romantic gestures. If you can control yourself, don't bed anyone until they express deep feelings for you, and swear to be absolutely monogamous.

No comments:

Post a Comment