Tuesday 28 January 2014

Should I stay with my girlfriend?

Anish says:
We have been together for more than a month. I love her a lot but I don't trust her blindly becuase I am afraid that she will leave me one day.

I was her good friend when she was with her ex bf. She broke up with him becuz her bf was 2-timing! We fell in love and now we are together. She has had a lot of boyfriends and she broke many of their hearts, so I am little afraid to be with her. 


Most of her close friends told me to break up with her because they think that she is using me and thinks that love is a game. They say her mentality is like " you can't be with a boy forever", so I am afraid to be with her. But when I told her she would leave me one day so we should break up, she started crying and told me trust her.I have trusted her, but now her friends are still telling me to break up with her becuause she is not trustworthy! I am confused too what should I do?? 

Forget the friends already! Do you really like this girl? If so just keep going. EVERY relationship is a risky business. There are no guarantees! If you want a relationship, you live with the risk.

My advice is trust her absolutely until or unless you have absolute proof she has betrayed you. If it doesn't work out, do the same with any relationship. You may get hurt, but you can get hurt doing anything - that's life. If you burn, you will learn, but don't let that stop you beginning again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment