Friday 24 January 2014

Should I bother with him?

<3 says:
Last September, I was talking to a guy online for a few weeks (I live in AZ, hes in CA). He gave me his number so I texted him saying "Hey whats up, how are you?". He took 24 hours to respond back with "Hey, just been super busy finishing up a project and now in Vegas for the weekend. How are you?". I was turned off by how long he took to reply so I never replied.

He randomly texted me earlier today saying "So where have you been Jessica?"
I said 'Arizona' and he says "I may be going to Phoenix soon :) I love it there, perhaps we can meetup and get to know each other".



Should I bother with him? Does it sound like a booty call?



It doesn't sound like a booty call, but it seems to me that distance is going to kill off any romance before it gets going, unless you've got unlimited cash to get to him.If it's romance you're looking for, I'd explore closer to home 

No comments:

Post a Comment