Thursday 23 January 2014

She told me to cool off

Philip T says:
We've been talking for about three weeks. We've made out the first night and had an sexual encounter the next day after the bar. She's 28 and I'm 23. She said she currently dating & hoping to find the right guy and she wants to get to know me more. She thinks I'm developing feelings to fast and thinks we should cool off for a bit. My friend told me she really like me but just don't know if it's true. We've been on one date to the movies and held hands. 


I think you are on a loser with this one - all the signs are wrong. This is clearly a lady who doesn't know what she wants - liking you and being flattered and comforted by your attention doesn't add up to someone who wants to take it further. Either she wants to go with you or she doesn't - you are after all not proposing marriage, you just want to be clear what the status is. If she doesn't want to be acknowledged as your girlfriend I'd let this go before it turns sour.

No comments:

Post a Comment