Friday 24 January 2014

What have I done wrong?

sharon says:
This guy is very quiet around me, unlike with other girls, whom i have seen him interacting with, their conversations seem to flow and hes talkative with them. With me, our conversations become awkward because he acts so quiet/reserved, and then he starts playing around with his phone. our conversations consist of me asking questions and him answering/ and/or him asking me the same questions back. It can get quiet because he just wont talk. Then another thing is he totally avoids me, like runs away literally when he sees me, or hides until im gone and then he preecedes going or doing whatever he was planning on doing. i dont understand what i did, did i annoy him by trying to talk to him?? I really don't understand! 

There are two possibilities. He might really like you and be shy and embarrassed. It could equally be that you annoy him. Either way, the problem is his not yours. No matter who you are, sometimes people will dislike you just because your personalities clash.

Stop treating it as your problem! If people like you that's great, and if not they can sit on it. My own life was much happier after I adopted that attitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment