Wednesday 22 January 2014

Playing hard to get?

Vikings says;
I have been talking on and off with this girl since October. She is casually dating somebody(according to her). She gave me some more info, but it doesn't sound like they are serious. Anyway I was flirting with her over text and then when I was doing that she would flirt with me in class like one time she was obviously revealing some of her skin and when she slowly showed more she looked back at me like 2 or 3 times. She pretty much reciprocated most of what I said over text.
I took a couple week break with her(I only did that because she didn't text me back. I said something about her smile). I came back and we barely texted(she said something really borderline that could be considered flirty over text). I did not text her for 8 days until Sunday and she did not text me back. So I don't know if she was just busy or what. Yesterday I sent her a text saying,"Hey hope you had a good day stay warm lol. BTW, you can text me anytime." She didn't respond.

Edit: I just found out whatever they had is no longer going on. 


You are not being direct enough. Just ask her out! If she keeps putting you off, that means forget it. If so, shrug shoulders and move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment