Friday 24 January 2014

My parents sex life is grossing me out!

Jason says:
Hello, im a 17 year old boy and I live with my parents, I stay at my friends house sometimes to use the computer and it's really fun using the internet and hang out together. So we're very poor and when I say poor I mean below poverty, my parents had me at a young age (dad is 36 and mom is 33), I have 2 younger sisters and 2 young brothers. So my dad is a porter and his income is very low and my mom is a housewife and doesn't work, both of them are very protective and loving especially mom , she keeps on smiling even though our sitiuation is very bad and sometimes can't afford groceries, she skips meals everyday just to make sure we eat . So the problem is that our house is really tiny I mean we only have one very tiny bedroom that we (me and my siblings) share and a small living room, my parents sleep on a mattress on the floor in the living room. My parents keep on having sex everyday and they kiss and and cuddle and dad really care about her he keeps on telling her sweet things and kiss her and help her with whatever she's doing. It really bothers me when they have sex I know that dad comes back home late from work but sometimes I'm awake and I can hear everything, it's not that they do it quietly but they do it loudly and mom moans really loud, and our walls are very thin, my dad doesn't take mom out because he is busy and doesn't have enough money to have dinner outside and stuff but she is fine with it. And the most gross thing is that mom keeps on massaging dad's feet and back when he comes back home and it's really gross. And mom is pregnant too but they still do it. Please help I tried everything and I even slept at my friends house but nothing changed and they didnt notice at all. Any advice what shall I tell them? I mean I have 4 siblings and one on the way and we barely can eat shall tell them to stop having babies!!? 

My son would very much sympathize with you. His mum/my wife is very horny and she can't get enough. My son finds the whole thing absolutely disgusting!

You might want to try doing what he did and explain how you feel. We eventually struck a compromise - we now only make love on one particular evening per week and whenever we know he's out or deeply asleep. If you know it's only going to happen at certain times and they're not going to be all over each other in front of you, you still won't like it but you'll feel more in control.

You may not be able to strike as hard a bargain as my Son did, but hopefully they will at least be more discreet and give you a break. And definitely invest in an mp3 player and some earphones!

No comments:

Post a Comment