Thursday 23 January 2014

My menstrual cycle is longer since my wedding

Princess says:
I have a regular 30 day cycle before my wedding. But after my wedding my cycle becomes longer as it is of 39 days first month of wedding , 36 day second month of wedding and now i am due with my cycle length of 37 days. Also i have unprotected sex this month for first 19 days while had severe UTI. Can i be pregnant? 

The pregnancy question has a quick answer - take a test, and soon! The sooner you know, the better. Regarding menstrual cycles, stress or sudden change of circumstances can certainly affect it - it is very susceptible to your state of mind, so I do not find this surprising. As you become settled into your new married status, it may settle down, but it depends on how stressful your circumstances are and your general state of health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment