Tuesday 21 January 2014

My girlfriend is ignoring me

Sarthak66 says:
my girlfriend is ignoring me because we got into a fight. it wasnt even a fight because honestly i didnt do anything wrong. a really close guy friend of hers that she has known for years tweeted her ridiculous things and i interjected and all i tweeted was "me obviously". she said she was tired of this **** ( we had fight over this guy friend before) and she says we need to talk when she gets back ( she is out of town atm). im trying to stay positive, anything i text her she ignores.i snapchat her and she ignores. but her tweets are very happy and they arent geared towards anyone but are general tweets. is she just ignoring me because she wants to teach me a lesson? we have been dating 8 months, and i sent her an extremely long text today saying what she means to me and how much i love her and what not. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE! i honestly dont want to end it with her, what can i do?! 

Unfortunately this isn't just about you - she must want to be with you too. There is nothing you can do until she returns. When she does you will need to talk it out. Bottom line is, if you irritate her rather than make her happy, you will have to let her go. In the long run that will be better for both of you. However that's the worst case scenario. Listen carefully to what she was so upset about first. If she avoids you when you she gets back, sadly that's her hoping you'll end it first. Good luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment