Wednesday 22 January 2014

My friend is hiding things from me

"Nobody knows my troubles" says:
She doesn't want to add me on Facebook. But however this girl wants to ask when I'm home or when other members of my residents are home are not. She wants to know exactly where I work and I told her. She wants to know how if I get there. She has to know all of this for some reason. When is skin where does she work she said its by bayside near trains And how I hate trains. Wtf. I do hate trains but bayside don't have trains. Just the LIRR and doubted she's gonna pay for the train 11 bucks. She's too private. She never invite me to her house but comes here. Idk if she's trying to kill me. I tell her everything and she's telling me nothing.

This is not going to end well. Real friends trust each other and share. End the relationship before it gets ugly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment