Tuesday 28 January 2014

My best friend's new girlfriend worries me

Peter says:
Hello, my friend has recently started dating this girl who seems to be nice etc. but she is in for something else. She said to him that she wants to be treated as a **** and she doesn't mind doing what he wants. He told me that because he has not been with a girl like that yet and wonders if he should stay with her. She does talk to him a lot she texts him etc I saw that, she also calls him often and wants to hang out with him. I also heard from her best friend ( my friend doesn't know this yet) that she doesn't really care about what he thinks, as long as he has sex with her she doesn't care. ( I don't know if they did it yet or not) idk why her friend told me this? I wonder how long could they last like that?
Thanks for any answers. 


It's difficult to tell from where you are. Some girls are highly sexed and like to be dominated - that is a perfectly legitimate preference. But whatever her motive I don't see how it's any of your business. It is your friend, not you that is in the relationship and whatever happens is between them. You should only intervene in other relationships if you believe one of them is in mortal danger. I understand that you care about your friend, but you really do need to stay out of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment