Monday 27 January 2014

Me and my best friend have a crush on the same guy

 Anonymous says:
This sounds ridiculous but it's the truth and it's making me rather depressed and un-happy.
Basically my best friend doesn't know that I have a [very big] crush on this guy.
I keep myself to myself really and I am very shy so I wouldn't really go up and say anything - wether it be flirtatious or just general conversation. And I never even get a chance alone with him, I am always with my friends, and he is always with his.

On the other hand, my very best friend has not personally told me that she has a crush on him - but I can just tell. She is completely different around him - we have all have 2 classes together.
She is so flirtatious around him and always stares at him. I think she thinks that I don't know but I'm not stupid, I mean, it's so obvious!

What should I do?
Thanks for your advice! x 


This is a cause of many a rift in friendships - both being hot for the same target. Your problem however is not having a rival in your friend  - the problem is your own shyness! Here's the thing - Sir Galahad aint gonna come up on a white charger, instantly recognize you good qualities and sweep you up in his arms. You'll be waiting forever!

if you want to compete in the hunks market, you can't be backward in coming forwards. You need to learn techniques to build up your confidence, because confidence is sexy. Google "self-confidence" to start your transformation - and good hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment