Thursday 23 January 2014

Is she just being friendly?

Anonymous says:
I told this girl i liked her too soon back in October and she said this:
I've been thinking about it but I really just don't want to lead you on in any sort of way and after all that's happened I feel like ill end up disappointing you in some way. I'm sorry, maybe after awhile we can pick it back as friends. I just don't want to mess with your feelings or anything like that. I thought I would give you some time because I figured it wouldnt be easy to go from wanting to be serious to just friends. That's how I would feel in a situation like this if it was flipped. I know it's kind of blowing out of proportion to be honest. I would understand if we were already really good friends, but we barely know eachother. I mean yes I don't know what else we would be.

I waited for a little while to talk to her after this so it will ease the awkward tension

so i talked to her mid december and things are good you can say from a friends stand point. she likes almost all my post and stuff, and convos are good.And for the first time she asked me if i wasn't busy and wanted to do something. This will be our third time hanging out

she said this:

" we'll if you're ever bored and want to explore the city or hike let me know! I need to make most of my time here I really want to find a cool hiking spot. I do have something at 4 but we can do a morning afternoon thing! "

So we went on a hike yesterday for 3 hours and it went good but it was quick cause we both had work at a certain hour, and after she asked to hang next weekend and i accepted. later i texted her saying it was fun hanging with her and she said

"ahh i did too! Next time hopefully we won't be so rushed!

I'm not over thinking that she wants something but i just wanted to know if is this a sign of interest or just being friendly? 


She has made her position very clear. I really wouldn't waste to much time hoping it will end up more than what it already is. If you're looking for romance, look elsewhere. I subscribe to the view that guys and girls are rarely close friends because the male hormones get in the way, unless one of you is gay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment