Thursday 23 January 2014

Is she going to break up with me?

HjAnsJsJs says:
So i've been with my girlfriend for a while now. And we did break up like 1yr ago, and we got back together she told me, she missed me soo much and she was so sad. But anyways we've been together for along time now. And recently i've noticed a lot of things that bug me about our relationship. But before i do get into the details, i just want to describe how i treat our relationship; okay so i really love her and i feel a lot towards her. I comfort her in everyway, i be there for her all the time and i compliment her every time she deserves one, sometimes i do feel I'm giving her too much, but you guys/girls will know that it's impossible to depart from someone who you are attached to. Anyways the main thing which is happening is, so recently when we have been chatting, we have been really high in love, and i mean really high. So sometimes i do ask her stuff, like deep stuff and she tends to avoid the question etc. and suspense the situation. Now the other day we had such an amazing conversation and the next day she ignored me full on. I really confronted her and asked her why you do this to a healthy relationship, you are only departing me from you. Then after a lot of asking her, she told me, she wanted to see how it would be without me. I said how was it, she said boring. WTF boring, i thought she would say she missed me ?. Anyways yesterday we had an amazing conversation, and today she texted me she has a headache and she's going sleep (Hey I'm going to sleep have a headache cya luv u (heart) (heart) (heart)) <that's the exact text. Before anyone does say anything i feel like that she wants to depart or something. She used to express her love soo much and now she doesn't as much. I confronted her that it hurts when you don't talk and i miss you loads, and she said I'm sorry and i promise i would do it again. She knows now that I get apparently mad if she ignores me or something like that. But if i carry on giving her so much attention, i know i will lose her. And if i ignore her so she can feel about me, she will think I'm mad. Also if i get mad or if she thinks that she will shut down Skype (what we normally talk on) and decide to not talk and let me cool down. But the thing is what should i do. I don't want to be needy and i really need to get this straight. I need to do something, plz help and a true answer will help, i really care and love her truly and I've told her this and i mean it. Honestly kills me from inside. plz help ;'( p.s. can i do something that will make her want me?
Please give me a tip on what to do. plus i did ask her has she lost feeling for me? she said straight "No." and i then even asked her our you sure she said "yep".???? 


You are obviously an intense person and prone to overthinking. You need to be aware that can be a turn-off. That said, this doesn't necessarily mean you're about to break up, you just need to be aware of it.

If this relationship is to survive there has to be trust. You cannot from someone's mood determine what they're thinking or what's going on in their heart. You have to TRUST the other person. I would recommend this policy: Trust absolutely, but give it only one life. Believe everything she tells you and tell her you will do so. However, if you get absolute proof she has lied to you, it's over. You must also have the same high standard of honesty

Trust gives the other person "room to breathe" - constantly asking for reassurance will suffocate the relationship, so you need to believe and let the other have moody days - just quietly be there for them on such days.

Finally, remember all relationships are fragile and risky - there are no guarantees - you need to accept this, it goes with the territory. Trust and believe in the other person until or unless they prove themselves unworthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment