Sunday 26 January 2014

I want him to tell the truth

Anna says:
I have been with this guy for a year. We have talked all the time and he really made me happy. Something seemed really fishy so I snooped around and found out that the whole time he was with me he was with another women (who he said they broke up) and that they just had a baby together.
I asked him 2 days ago if he had a baby or a girlfriend and he denied both of them, he told me that he wants us to stay the same and hang out like bf/gf with no title because he is still dealing with his ex gf and needs to take things slow. We were suppose to hang out Friday night and he texted me at 12 am saying he is cleaning out his garage (which I KNOW is a lie). I said goodnight and if he wanted he could text me the next day which he did not. He texts me and calls me all the time besides yesterday and when I go to the gym he always comes or he wants me to hang out with him.

I can let him go so I don't care but I want to know the truth from him. Why has he not told me the truth yet? Why did he lie to me about this? Why does he still want to hang out every here and there with me? What is his deal?

he even told me he bought me things for the gym and blah blah, after our conversation about the gf and how he said he was single he called me and started flirting and whatever on the phone 


You're wanting this guy to break the habit of a lifetime and stop lying. This is a bit like asking a leopard to change its spots - it isn't gonna happen. You don't need him to tell the truth anyway - you already know exactly how he rolls. Just have nothing more to do with this awful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment