Thursday 23 January 2014

I never see my girlfriend!

Derek says:
We are two young adult teens. Together for 2 years. Had each other's backs through it all so far. Here is the thing. I'm really in love with this girl. I would do literally anything for her. But I want more valuable time with her. I mean like going out together. We do spend a lot of time together but I want to go out more with her. Me and my girl went through somethin bad broke up in our first year got back together and her mom has hated me since. So we have been hiding for a whole year from her mom. Sneaking in the house all night an that's about when I see her. She is very busy. Last year of high school. She leaves for navy on 4 year contract in 5 months. Just to go to school. And she works 40 hours on top of HS an has navy activities. Her mom will not let her date me. She's crazy and controlling. But my girlfriend says she can't tell her mom till she gets out of basic training. How in the heck can we spend time together at the movies etc while she is sooooo busy ? We get to rarely. 

Short answer is, if you love this girl that much - get used to it! What do you think it will be like when she joins the navy?! If anything, what you're going through now is good training! If you want someone who can be around all the time, dating a navy girl is the wrong choice. Accept it or let her go - that is in the best interest of both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment