Wednesday 22 January 2014

I can't do anything right!

Take says:
I always manage to find a reason to get her mad at me. I'm not exactly the best at social situations but really it's damaging our friendship. I hate myself so much. Everything about me is just ruining my life and I want to die.
1) she thinks I don't tell her enough things - though the times I proved this to her it was that I wanted to tell her something but didn't have the courage and she found out on her own. she also says I do it all the time. Granted I'm not a talkative person but I just don't know how to do things. But I always think she knows everything about me
2) maybe sometimes I'm too cold and show her I don't care for her?
Whatever. But. I have to do something. She's the best, closest friend iv ever gotten and I don't want to lose her. 


You need just one thing - to believe in yourself! If you think you're rubbish, you''ll be proved right. If you think you've got something to offer, again, you'll be proved right. How your life turns out will be how you think about yourself.

The best solution would be a life-coach, but they can be expensive. You may find one willing to help you at a discount or even for free in return for a commendation. Next best thing is to focus on your abilities and look for opportunities to make a difference with them. When you start making even a small difference, your self-confidence will start to grow.

Finally, for a relationship to succeed there has to be mutual respect. If you lack confidence she will not respect you and the relationship will fail anyway. Insist that you are doing your best and she will need to show some acceptance and patience. If she can't you're better off without her.

Do some research! Google SELF-ESTEEM and root around for good tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment