Friday 24 January 2014

How do I tell her I don't like her?

:thatguy52 says;
So I liked this girl, but I figured it wouldn’t work for various reasons, and it’d be best to remain good friends. Problem is, before I made this decision, I messaged her a thoughtful message because she posted a sad statuses, and I wanted to cheer her up. I made it obvious I kinda like her, and I guess she doesn’t feel the same. She didn’t reply to the message (please don’t tease that) and now she ignored everything I post on Facebook (when she would like and comment very often). So I was wondering how can I show her I don’t like her online? She’s out of school for 2 weeks. 

It seems to me that the problem has solved itself - she's already not communicating with you. No further action is needed - just get on with your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment